Readipop promotes new local talent, discovering and helping to develop careers with mentors, studio time, showcase gigs, funding, connections, and even festival slots. See below for some of the artists we’ve worked with, and find out how to apply to the D&D (Discovery and Development) scheme.
APPLY TO BECOME A READIPOP ARTIST OR ACT:
Readipop are looking for a very select few new, and very talented producers, rappers, bands or solo artists to become Readipop Artists; helping them to support and grow their careers.
We prioritise helping those who may face bigger barriers getting into the industry (or who are currently underrepresented in the music industry).
Readipop’s talent discovery & development scheme includes:
- Support to develop your music career
- Music industry mentors – including Grammy award winners
- Studio time – rehearsal space, recording time and help mixing and producing
- Showcase gigs and support to put on your own gigs
- Festival slots – perform at Readipop Festival & more…
- Funding – a small production budget and support to apply or funds
- Connections to BBC Introducing and other promotional support
- Collaboration with other musician and with us on possible future Readipop records releases.
Apply to become one of our core D&D artists to benefit from bespoke support to develop your music, performance and professionalism.
*Please note Readipop can only support a very small number of artists/bands in this way – so do not be disappointed if you do not hear back from us. We prioritise helping those who may face bigger barriers getting into the industry (or who are currently underrepresented in the music industry).
Below is a list of artists who we have provided with support in the past, and may well do in the future – but who are currently just doing their own thing.