TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Readipop Festival Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to all those who purchasing and/or attending Readipop Festival by way of a ticket. By buying a ticket to Readipop Festival, you agree to the below terms:
- Ticket Refunds are only available on cancellation (or at the discretion of the Readipop Team)
- By attending Readipop Festival, you are consenting to being filmed and/or recorded as part of the audience for marketing (and possibly security) reasons.
- Readipop always aims to keep its programme consistent and accurate, but reserves the right to change the programme without notice.By attending Readipop Festival you acknowledge that excessive exposure to loud music may be harmful to your health.
- Tickets are sold subject to our license, and the right of admission to the Festival is reserved.
- On arrival to Readipop Festival, you must present a valid ticket as requested by the Festival box office team in order to access the event. Any wristband you receive must be kept on your wrist for the duration of your stay on site, or if you need to re-enter site after leaving during the event.
- No Dogs (with the exception of guide dogs) are accepted on site.
- Readipop Festival tickets cannot be used in any advertising, competitions, giveaways or sweepstakes, unless explicit permission is given by members of Team Readipop.
- It is your responsibility to find out the date and time of the event, and make your way to and around the event location.
- All under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Motorised vehicles of any kind are not permitted onto site (unless approved by the Readipop site team weeks in advance).
- Our security team reserves the right to conduct reasonable searches of persons and items upon entering or exiting the site. Please co-operate with all reasonable requests made by security or the site team.
- Admission is at the customers own risk, and Readipop nor its partners cannot be held responsible for any lost property (though we will always endeavour to help you find it!)
- Attendees who appear to be 25 or under may be asked for proof of ID before being served alcohol.
- Readipop and Readipop Festival has a zero tolerance attitude to both drugs and violence and reserves the right to remove people from site for any illegal activity, and ban them from subsequent Readipop Festival’s if it is in the interests of safety. Any illegal or dangerous activity conducted on or near site may result in calling the police.
- Strobe lighting may be used at Readipop Festival (Please check with our team in the run up to the event if this is a concern).